Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miracle by Marvin Sapp Progression

This post is in response to a request made by someone on one of my posts. In this post I'm giving out the chords (Left and Right hands) to the song Miracle as simply as I can and I hope it really helps your playing. The song is in the key of E flat.

Note that I put some of the chords there without the left hand part(Those are the chords that stand alone without another chord beside it i.e seperated with a slash) and the ones that have 2 slashes signify that you hold the left hand part of the chord while you play the other 2 right hand chords one after the other.

Chorus

It's
G Bb Eb/F Bb Eb G,
your
G Bb Eb/G C F

Time for your miracle...
Bb C Eb G, Bb D Eb F, G Ab C Eb, F Ab B D, G Bb C F, G Bb C# E

You press your way...
Eb G Ab C, Bb F Ab/C Eb Bb/B D G Bb, G Bb C F, B F G/Bb Eb G

In the midst of the crowd
Bb D C F, G Bb C# E, Ab C Eb G

Came in anyway
Bb F/Ab C Eb F/Ab B Eb F, Eb Bb C#/F Ab C Eb/G C Eb,

I can hear you say within yourself...
Bb C Eb G, Ab D/F Bb D F, F A Bb D/F A C

If I can just touch...
Bb D Eb G

It's your time for your miracle....

That's a simple version of the chords for the song Miracle by Marvin Sapp.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks sir, dis is nice l pray for Gods grace on my fingers nd his help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . Through this, you will also learn how to play Tum Hi Ho on mobile piano. The method is the same. If you have any suggestions to improve this song, please let us know in comments.Sydney Pianos

    ReplyDelete